Features and Benefits
• Non-contact hydrophobic boost for paintwork & wheels.
• Is easily applied through a snow foam lance attached to a pressure washer.
• Creates a clinging foam which rinses away to leave a hydrophobic finish.
• Causes dirty water & contamination to bead away from treated surfaces.
• Available in 5 Scents…. Wind, Forest, Cherry, Floral, or Ice.
Spray-on Glass Ceramic Hydrophobic Protection – In A Foam!
Fireball’s Hydrophobic Premium Active Snow Foam adds hydrophobic protection to your weekly maintenance wash. Having hydrophobic protection on your vehicle encourages water-borne dirt and contamination to slide away, rather than stick. Treated surfaces stay looking cleaner for longer and because dirt doesn’t bond as readily, cleaning the car is much easier!
Designed to work on its own or to boost existing wax or sealant layers, Hydrophobic Active Snow Foam should be applied after the main wash process. Simply spray it on, allow to dwell for around 30-60 seconds, then rinse and watch the water bead away from the surface. Lasts up to 8 weeks.
Directions for use:
• Wash vehicle in the usual way.
• Mix maximum 1:10 with water for snow foam.
• Add a small amount of Hydrophobic Premium Active Snow Foam to the reservoir of a snow foam lance.
• Spray solution onto the vehicle’s surface.
• Allow to dwell for 1-3 minutes then rinse.
• Dry the car as normal.